Breaking News

About

                                                                       
                         

About


There is so much to share, negative and positive. I would like to be able to share my story, feelings, hopes, dreams and also accomplishments, which I hope will enspire others who have endured pain to never give up on their self-worth.


 One of my favorite type of Blog is the “tech blog”. this isn something new to blog about, as Tech bloggers have been blogging about technology, thinking, economic, history and thinking. it’s such a vast niche, you could carve out yourself a really good angle within the tech blog sphere.

 Again this is a very simple site in terms of build but has a very good angle.

There are many posts on this site which are based on Buddhism’s teachings, but also contain things about relationships, healthy living and many other mindfulness related content.

  I think on this blog is exceptional. If only everything was written this way. Its friendly, clear, easy to read and inspiring. I like the way they cover the simple things about; economic, technology, history ...

No comments